- FHS News
- Senior Information
- Register New Students
- Computer Based Testing Information
AP & Honors Summer Assignments
- Required Athletic Forms
- 2013-14 Student Parking Applications
- DCT-OJT Forms
School Improvement Plan
School Board Policy JED provides a means for parents/guardians to request in advance that their son/daughter be absent from school. The policy enables parents to seek an approved absence as a convenience for personal family matters (travel, emergencies) that cannot be scheduled at a time other than during school hours.
Please note: Absences are only approved for medical issues or for a student with good grades and good attendance previous to the intended absence.
Students whose parents/guardians are requesting the approval of an advanced absence must complete the Advanced Request form and follow the steps below.
- Obtain an Advanced Request for Absence form from the attendance office. The form must be competed six (6) days prior to the absence.
- Students should have their teachers complete the scholastic status report and sign.
- Parents/Guardians must complete the top portion of the form. A statement requesting the advanced absence approval and an explanation for the absence must be provided.
- Student returns the completed form to the attendance office.
- Assistant Principal over attendance will approve/deny request.
- Student/Parent will receive disposition of advanced absence request the day following completion of steps 1-4 above.